will this mac keyboard work on my windows?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by francais, Jan 11, 2008.

1. francais macrumors newbie

hi all,

I have been wondering this for a while, and then spotted this awesome forum. I could not resist but to ask. Please forgive me if this is the wrong section to post.

Ok, so there is this Mac keyboard that I have fallen in love with. Absolutely awesome. I can type so fast on it, and the design is so sleek and awesome. Even though my computer desk is black, as is the CPU, monitor, lamp, etc, it is just an awesome keyboard.

[​IMG]

So I go to Best Buy, and spot this keyboard. It is only like $50.00. I love it. And so I pick the box up about the read it, but I read the requirements first. One of them is "Mac OS" so I think "Oh, I guess you have to have Mac for this keyboard to work."

So I left without it. :( But as I have been reading, it seems that it CAN work. I mean, it has the same USB as an iPod connector does.

So can this awesome keyboard work? If so, then I am sooo getting it tomorrow. I love this keyboard to no ends lol.

Thanks!