Will this sleeve fit a 13" macbook pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ph0bolus, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ph0bolus macrumors newbie

2. tempusfugit macrumors 65816

haven't tried it first hand, but the 13" MBP has the same basic dimensions as the air. The thickest part of the air is about an inch so that can't be far from the MBP thickness.

I have the incase sleeve for the 13" MBP, which is really no less fashionable in my opinion(im assuming you care about this, which is fair, because of the website on which you found it). I put it in a briefcase with a computer compartment by targus for carrying it anyway, so maybe I'm not the best person to give fashion advice.

I'm willing to bet you can shove a macbook pro in it, but it'll probably be snug. Its neoprene so it has some flex and no memory. If you're in doubt you could always bring your MBP to where you're buying it (if local). But like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked fine. However, I do hold the 13" MBP version in very high regard, and have been using it since I got the machine in June.

Sorry for responding without 1st hand info.

3. Av1o3 macrumors member

I'm pretty sure it won't. I had the sleeve made for the mbp and that was pretty snug already.

4. ph0bolus thread starter macrumors newbie

Looks is not really important to me, but the $7 price tag is for an incase. That's why I wanted to make sure before I bought it. It's at TJ Maxx so maybe I could try and bring my macbook in and test it out.

5. thunderboltspro macrumors regular

If its stretchy possibility but not likely.
    macbook pro

Height:
    0.95 inch (2.41 cm)
    Width:
    12.78 inches (32.5 cm)
    Depth:
    8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
    Weight:
    4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)2

macbook air

Size and weight

Height: