Will unlock baseband 2.10.04 come eventually?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tianh2002, Dec 9, 2010.

1. tianh2002 macrumors newbie

I currently have Iphone 4 in firmware 4.1 with 2.10.04. I would like to know if the baseband 2.10.04 will be unlocked eventually. I don't mind to wait another 2 more months but I want to know if ultrasn0w can unlock baseband 2.10.04 in the future. Otherwise, I have to sell my iphone so that I could used it with my Tmobile network?

Please help me.

Thanks

2. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

If 2.10.04 won't be hacked you can bet yr kids, house and wife one of the later revisions will be hacked/unlocked. Btw, Musclenerd has confirmed an unlock is in the works for iP4

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Unlocking is so hard to predict, that any answer that you'll get will be pure speculations, No body really knows, not even the people working on it. All we know for sure is that they are "working" on it, but anything can happen, they may get lucky and find a way and packaged it a few days and release it, or maybe Apple just release 4.3 tomorrow and a new baseband comes around so they move to break the new one and leave the older one behind. (I am not saying that is going to happen).