Will updating iTunes to 9.2.1 affect future jb?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by agoat, Jul 31, 2010.

  1. agoat macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2010
    #1
    I never jailbreak before, and haven't updating anything on my iphone 4. Just want to make sure if I can safely update to new itunes
     
  2. bigjnyc macrumors 601

    bigjnyc

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2008
    #3
    why not just wait? I don't think 9.2.1 has anything significant which would make you run and update. Just wait for the JB to be released and you will know then. no harm no foul
     
  3. TSX macrumors 68030

    TSX

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2008
    Location:
    Texas
  4. boshii macrumors 68040

    boshii

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2008
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #6
    yes. i still won't though just because it's a stupid update to me.

    my phone is functioning fine so i'd hate for the update to mess it up.
     
  5. -aggie- macrumors P6

    -aggie-

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Location:
    Where bunnies are welcome.

Share This Page