Will UPS allow you to choose a delivery window for the iPhone?

STOCK411

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
yes i know it costs extra, but I’m wondering if you have that option (or if anyone here has utilized this option) for iPhone deliveries via UPS?

utbaseball30

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2008
Miami, Fl
You can choose the window, but there is no guarantee. If they meet the request they charge you, if they dont make the window you dont get charged. So I wouldn't wait home and expect it. The service rarely has worked in my favor.

STOCK411

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
You can choose the window, but there is no guarantee. If they meet the request they charge you, if they dont make the window you dont get charged. So I wouldn't wait home and expect it. The service rarely has worked in my favor.

Do you have that option even if it says end of day? Or if you have a ups account it will give you that 4 hour window?

Pappyland

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2017
Get it shipped to a buissness if you want it before 5. Other than that residentals will be received by “end of day”

rmeadejr

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
San Francisco-Twin Peaks
Get it shipped to a buissness if you want it before 5. Other than that residentals will be received by “end of day”
if you get it shipped to a business i read on here they add an extra business day, so you won't get your iPhone x until monday 11/6. have it sent to an ups hub cc and get it when they open for the day.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Oh a busy day like iPhone releases, I wouldn’t bet on delivery windows. Be patient if you can OR request to hold at your local UPS CC so you can pick it up as soon as they open.