Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
Welcome

Oh boy... this is bad I think my driver is a little bit of both!

Hi guys, just joined. I was going to just stay up reading Engadget but too many Apple haters had to leave pronto!

----------

Anything happened?

CSpackler

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
On a plane
Oh boy... this is bad I think my driver is a little bit of both!

Hi guys, just joined. I was going to just stay up reading Engadget but too many Apple haters had to leave pronto!

Yeah it's crazy. We don't hassle the Droid guys when they get a cool launch!

zachnelson

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2010
The lady just told me, she doesn't know, there's no information on it, etc.

How do you not know when pre-orders are shipping, 2 hours from pre-order time? This is ridiculous.

I'm calling back haha.

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
The lady just told me, she doesn't know, there's no information on it, etc.

How do you not know when pre-orders are shipping, 2 hours from pre-order time? This is ridiculous.

I'm calling back haha.

Haha I can't believe the supervisor didn't know. That's a joke!

----------

Yeah it's crazy. We don't hassle the Droid guys when they get a cool launch!

It's cause they dont have one. its delayed for years or just one person by himself making multiple accounts

zachnelson

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2010
Called again, same answer. There is no information available in official channels. The guy this time told me that information will be released when pre-orders open tonight.

Just tried to call 1-800-MY-APPLE, and literally the IVR said it can't take my call due to high call volume and disconnected my call. This is about to be crazy.

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
Called again, same answer. There is no information available in official channels. The guy this time told me that information will be released when pre-orders open tonight.

Just tried to call 1-800-MY-APPLE, and literally the IVR said it can't take my call due to high call volume and disconnected my call. This is about to be crazy.

Just be prepared cause i guess it will be insane tonight

zachnelson

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2010
Just be prepared cause i guess it will be insane tonight

I'm nervous lol!

----------

Verizon phone lines just closed, *611 and calling 1-800 is done. Well folks lets dig in, we're gonna be here all night.

*cue war action scene with dramatic music and shovels*

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
I'm nervous lol!

----------

Verizon phone lines just closed, *611 and calling 1-800 is done. Well folks lets dig in, we're gonna be here all night.

*cue war action scene with dramatic music and shovels*

Its about to go down

ritmomundo

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe you pre ordered late because I pre ordered the second it was possible and got my phone the day of release I live in Cali too and have Verizon.

Nope. I preordered the second it was available too. IIRC it even started a few minutes early. I think the problem may have been my local Fedex sorting center. Anyway, I placed my order thru Apple this time. Hope it comes early!

DFDureiko

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2009
I ordered late this morning from ATT, it CLEARLY states, "YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR IPHONE ON SEPT 21ST"

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I ordered late this morning from ATT, it CLEARLY states, "YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR IPHONE ON SEPT 21ST"

Right, but I just spoke to an AT&T rep who told me "ships on 9/21." I'm not sure what to believe but suppose we'll find out middle of next week. (ordered @ 5am eastern).

DFDureiko

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2009
tried to do a screen shot and upload, but won't accept a .tiff......but it seriously says WILL ARRIVE ON.........can't be more black and white than that!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.