Carrier Will Verizon Corporate store have anh 256GB available?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hooterville, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Hooterville macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

Will corporate Verizon stores have any of the 256GB phones available Friday morning or only the lower capacity models?

2. Vell843 macrumors regular

Vell843

I don't know, but I am showing up at my local VZW at 4am to try to get me a 32GB 7 in black matte

3. comptr macrumors 65816

What Phones Will Verizon have ? Will they have any 7 128gb models or 7+ 128gb models ?

4. cmanbrazil macrumors regular

It's like "searching for the golden ticket." When the 6 came out I didn't preorder and the Verizon store was a diasaster. About a week after it hit the streets I walked into a Best Buy and they had just gotten in like 5 Verizon phones and they were gone before I left the store with mine. I suggest trying a few stores.

5. comptr macrumors 65816

O ok well I have 2 lines taking advantage of the 650 trade in program so I need to get those phones from Verizon.

6. Hooterville thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

Were there any 128GB 6S available on launch day at corporate stores?

7. Vell843 macrumors regular

Vell843

I would go by the VZW you plan on going to tomorrow and act really nice to the employee that helps you and ask if he/she can tell you what they plan on having on stock on Friday when they open. Now if they tell you and even if they don't I would get there like 4 am and hopefully you will be the first in line. Heck even if they have only one of if each model/color etc of iPhone 7 in stock and you are the first in line, you are good to go

8. Hooterville thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

I tried calling the stores today and they all played dumb. They don't know hat they get and doubt they will get the 256GB models.

9. ysvsr1 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I am planning to switch to Verizon. I do need three lines and add three additional lines later. Total 6 lines for my family and friends.

1. Do they put any restriction on how many iphones per customer on release day? Do I get 3 phones on release day if the stock is available?
    2. Can I place three additional phones later and add them to my account?
    3. When do they ooen stores on iPhone launch day?

Thanks in advance.

10. Hooterville thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

You better have plenty of $$$ on hand for that deal. Good Luck

11. ciscomata Suspended

ciscomata

We are doing this promotion at Best Buy too, still with Verizon but we can offer it.