Carrier Will Verizon offer 2 year contract prices?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dwendz23, Sep 7, 2016.

1. dwendz23 macrumors member

Right now Apple's page only has full price and monthly payment prices for a Verizon preorder. Will Verizon offer their 2 year contract prices for those eligible for an upgrade? I bought my 64 GB 6 2 years ago for $299 and want to know if they've gotten rid of those contract prices.

2. comptr macrumors 65816

No they have not Verizon still offers 2 year contracts for current customers. When I checked it gave me the 2 year price but not the Verizon device payment price.

3. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

sometimes you can login into your customer account and clikc upgrade now and see if they have 2 yr contract pricing on existing model like 6s plus or galaxy s7 something along that line since it dont hurt you until you check out like add a device in your cart and plan but your only going to seeing and not putting anything in cart.

i can do it and see it on my att business account. try that and see .

4. ISUVetMed macrumors newbie

Any idea how long this lasts for? I have an older family plan and have 2/5 lines that have a 2 year contract price available when I upgrade. We were planning on holding out for next years Iphone but dont want to risk losing the 2 year upgrade price since its like $450 off. If we don't use it do we end up losing it before next years phone is released?

5. comptr macrumors 65816

Don't know even the CS people and the sales people don't know when it ends.