Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
why must we wait so long....Apple sure does things in a dumb way most of the time. Wonder what second part cases we can pick from...they could at least announce that so people can decide which one they want

jambobowron

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2009
why must we wait so long....Apple sure does things in a dumb way most of the time. Wonder what second part cases we can pick from...they could at least announce that so people can decide which one they want

another ****ing moaner... what is the point, they give you a free bumper to deal with a problem and you moan about that aswell?

I guess that they're trying to stockpile bumpers (hence why they are no longer on sale, and trying to source cases from other manufacturers

bmwhd

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
It does seem like they could at least put a note up on the site saying 'coming soon' and some information about how the process will work once they're ready.

Malig

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010

On friday I expect another wambulance about why apple doesn't let you choose your favorite case..

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
another ****ing moaner... what is the point, they give you a free bumper to deal with a problem and you moan about that as well?

Doesn't matter what Apple does, someone will complain about it.

jambobowron said:
I guess that they're trying to stockpile bumpers (hence why they are no longer on sale), and trying to source cases from other manufacturers

I also think this is the reason why.

Malig said:
On friday I expect another wambulance about why apple doesn't let you choose your favorite case.

I think this is pretty much guaranteed.

RafaelT

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2010
NM
Hmmmm, maybe it's because you can't put a program together to allow MILLIONS of people to get refunds or order cases which is all tied to individual phones in a couple days? Just a thought.

Anyone hear that siren? ....

Attachments

• Whaambulance.jpg
    Whaambulance.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 44

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Hmmmm, maybe it's because you can't put a program together to allow MILLIONS of people to get refunds or order cases which is all tied to individual phones in a couple days? Just a thought.

Anyone hear that siren? ....

Well maybe they should have planned for this WEEKS ago lol.

Also who wants to bet how long it will take to get the cases/bumpers delivered. Over under is 2 weeks.....I'm probably going with the over....

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Also who wants to bet how long it will take to get the cases/bumpers delivered. Over under is 2 weeks.....I'm probably going with the over....

Depends on what you order and when you order it. If you order it soon enough, I think you will get it in under 2 weeks.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Ya really need to quit it with the "sons" or "son" crap. It's lame, and you're disgracing the great BabaBooey name with that "sons" crap.

well considering the dude can't even spell the crappy name right...

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
The phone has only been out a few weeks.

The phone has been out for almost a month now....they knew about this problem a few days after its release...if not before it was released. Don't make excuses...do you work for Apple?

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
The 99 cent ebay cases are a good bet. Order one NOW if you haven't already. I bet you'll get that one from Hong Kong before your Apple one becomes available, you order it, it ships, and you get it.

I ordered a couple different ones two days before I even ordered the iPhone from AT&T to make sure I had them in hand before the iPhone even arrived.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Well maybe they should have planned for this WEEKS ago lol.

The phone has only been out a few weeks.

The phone has been out for almost a month now....they knew about this problem a few days after its release...if not before it was released. Don't make excuses...do you work for Apple?

Math lesson.

On average a month is 4 weeks.

;)

a.jfred

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2010
Austin, TX
I'm debating returning the Revel case I bought at Best Buy (30 day return period is up on the 24th ... convenient, isn't i?) and going with a $2 case off eBay until I can see what Apple has to offer. OTOH, I'm kinda happy with my Revel case ... decisions decisions ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.