Will You Attend The Apple Store Workshop For The 3G iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SFStateStudent, Jun 13, 2008.

?

Will You Attend The Apple Store 3G iPhone Workshops or MWSF '09 3G iPhone Workshop?

1. Yes, Apple Store 3G iPhone Workshops

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Yes, MWSF '09 3G iPhone Workshop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, Both Apple Store 3G iPhone Workshops & MWSF '09 3G iPhone Workshop

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Not Attending Apple Store3G iPhone Workshops

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  5. Not Attending MWSF '09 3G iPhone Workshops

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Not Able To Attend Either Workshop

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Just curious, b/c I attended the "Getting Started - iPhone Workshop" & "Taking The Next Step? - iPhone Workshop 2" I can't remember the 2nd workshop's title. Also, Chris Breen and Ben Long's iPhone Workshop at MWSF '08. All three of these workshops really helped me with my iPhone indoctrination. So, how many 3G iPhone owners will need these workshops to be become more familiar with the v2 3G iPhone? And those that have attended, feel free to share your comments. :cool:

2. eplchamps0304 macrumors 6502a

eplchamps0304

workshop for what. Please its a phone that is simple to use.

3. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

what's the point of a workshop? seems like overkill to me. might as well just get a book.

4. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

3G, Tethering, Text and typing ,Sync or swim www.spanningsync.com Smarter about playlists, The portable, information manager - Address Book/Contacts, Email - Push Mail, Gmail/Yahoo/Corporate Email, Picture/Video/iTunes,Content connection - Use receiver, pre-amp, or USB turntable: Ion Audio, (www.ionaudio.com). Third-party applications Web apps, Travel tips Custom ringtones, Accessories, Troubleshooting. There's more, but it sounds like you folks already know this. :cool:

5. BOSS10L macrumors 6502a

I attended an iPhone workshop after I'd had mine for a few weeks. I was the youngest member in attendance by at least 10 years (I'm 36), and it didn't teach me anything I didn't already know. That being said, it was obviously an "Intro to iPhone" class, but I haven't seen anything more advanced being offered. If it were, I would definitely take it.

I won't be upgrading to any new iPhone until they come with A2DP, voice dialing, MMS, cut & paste, and mass e-mail delete, so it might be a moot point anyway. :(

6. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Since I was about 10 I could pick up almost any gadget and instantly know how it works. I will be fine with the new iPhone :p

7. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

its basically the same software as the 1st iphone, just a few minor differences to the 2.0 software. iphone doesnt even come with instructions its so easy. I dont even see the point to a workshop.

8. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

Probably not. Since I am 16 I would feel a little weird with all these 40 yr olds who know NOTHING about their new iPhone sitting around asking dumb question (no offense to 40 yr olds, my apple store is filled with these exact people), plus I think I pretty much know how to work everything.