Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will you be buying the Verizon Iphone?

• Yes

Votes: 49 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Maybe once the fix the kinks

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • No. I have an AT&T iphone and im fine with it

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
My boss will be. I'm still sticking with AT&T. My boss has stated that he will not sleep until his pre-order is confirmed. I told him, good luck with that. :p

frunkis54

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2009
i know its to late but there should be a selection of people waiting to see if the iphone 5 will be released later this year.

i was gonna get mine come feb 3 but i'll be pissed if i buy it then in july they release the iphone 5 to verizon.

MultiMediaWill

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2010
Minneapolis
Another thing I hate is why do people have two options for 'No'? He has 'No' and 'No, I have ATT'. If you are going to make a poll, just have 'Yes' and 'No'. If you have an explanation you should post a comment.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nope,
I'm on verizon, but I'll be holding off. Why buy an iPhone 4 and be locked into a 2 year contract when the iPhone 5 should be out in June

MarximusMG

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2009
Denver
Why buy an iPhone 4 and be locked into a 2 year contract when the iPhone 5 should be out in June

Because:

1. We don't know if iPhone 5 will be out in June.
2. Even if it is, the updates to it may not be worth waiting for

AND, the most important reason for why I'm not waiting...

3. I've waited for the iPhone for almost four years. I'm done waiting.

Darthdingo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2010
Verizon has one of the best phones coming out for early 2011, and it sure as hell isn't the outdated and stale iPhone4.

The HTC Thunderbolt, is a no brainer and better phone with 4G, and also allows talk and data at the same time. Only the sheep will be getting the iPhone. Lol.

And if for some strange reason you must have an iPhone, wait just 4 months from now and in June there will be the next generation iPhone5.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Verizon has one of the best phones coming out for early 2011, and it sure as hell isn't the outdated and stale iPhone4.

The HTC Thunderbolt, is a no brainer and better phone with 4G, and also allows talk and data at the same time. Only the sheep will be getting the iPhone. Lol.

And if for some strange reason you must have an iPhone, wait just 4 months from now and in June there will be the next generation iPhone5.

What are you doing in the iphone section then?

fr4c

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2007
Hamster wheel
What are you doing in the iphone section then?

x2. I think you've already got your opinion off from the other thread of how the Thunderbolt can do simultaneous voice/data on 3G and it's "open-sourceness" compared to iOS. Quit raining on everyone else's parade and post on XDA if you want to share your excitement about the phone.

AppleNewton

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2007
1 Finite Place
I will definitely. Can finally ditch the phone I've had for the last 5 years, if I can live with that phone for that long...I can certainly deal with the 'dreaded' iPhone4 for 2 years on VZ...give it some time to see whats up with the next releases in the US.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.