Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skittlez, Mar 3, 2008.
Would you? Or would you buy the new one immediately?
I'm satisfied with mine so no. plus, i don't have the money to upgrade all my apple products everytime apple comes out w/ something new (then I'd really be broke lol)
My company always seems to be buying the newest technology once it's released. Within a week of the release of the 16GB version, I got one in the mail with a note asking me to send the 8GB back... Oh well, more space can't hurt. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing with the next update.
if the new iphone has 3g/wimax and at least 32gb storage (so that the 16gb is cheaper ) then yes, i do plan to upgrade.
My dad will buy the 3G iPhone, and I have mine.. Who knows who will end up with what though.
If I could afford it, I would totally upgrade. However, that is definitely not going to be the case, so I'll just stick with my first generation 8gb model for a while longer.
I will keep my current version-- can't afford to update everytime something new comes out (even though I would like to)
I don't think so. Either way, it depends on how the hacking progresses
I'm happy with my 8gb iPhone. I bought it after the 16 was already released, and I'm still happy with it. I'll probably hang onto it for at least a year. As much as I'd like to upgrade every time Apple released a new product, my current situation (i.e. 3 1/2 year old) will not allow me to do so.
What company do you work for LOL
I will wait and see what the new iPhone has on it!! I had an iPhone for about 2 weeks and returned it.....thankfully since they did the whole refund thing....but if it is worth the money more than the first generation one was, then yeah, I would buy it!
Agree. Add in an Intel Atom chipset while you're at it.
I'm keeping my first gen iPhone when new ones come out. Mainly because I'm too cheap to buy the latest and greatest. Currently the iPhone is great for my use so I'm not in a hurry to upgrade it.
when 2.0 comes out with 3g, yes, i believe i would try to sell the old iphone, and then try to buy the new one. There would be different situations in the time it would take me to upgrade. since i am getting one tomorrow, i would not fully plan on getting it if it came out in less than 3 months, unless the old iphone could be sold for a good price.
I don't care about storage, but I am all about a 3g iPhone. I won't even hesitate...
Yes, but only if...
it's under $800.00! LOL (I'd probably take out a 2nd mortgage)
yah thats what Im wondering. haha
great replies =]
Started with the 8GB, got the 16GB on day one, will get the next model on day one as well.
yep, sure will.