Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I'm not quite getting it so basically if we order with Apples free shipping we won't get it till probably a week from Nov right? What if we order ship to store, would we order it and this means it'll be reserved to pick up on that same day?

Is it just best to walk into an Apple store?? Argh very confusing to me

kongmw

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2013
Since the it launches online and in stores on the same day, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they won't let you order online and ship it to store. not on the same day at least.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Since the it launches online and in stores on the same day, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they won't let you order online and ship it to store. not on the same day at least.

In many cases Apple doesn't allow the option of ship to store. That was the case with the iPod Touch 5, as I recall.

Imagine those details will be made available November 1.
Look here on the Apple Store app it says available to order with free shipping or in-store pickup which is why I'm a little confused

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 93

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Does anybody know if when selecting ship-to-store you pay beforehand or at the store?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.