Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad' started by hasanahmad, Oct 17, 2012.
No. I'm not made of money. Lighting vs 30-pin isn't important to me.
Not worth the trouble. I would rather wait and sell my older iPad for an iPad 4 next year.
I have until Sunday to return my iPad 3. I'm flipping a coin trying to decide but... I have the box, paperwork and receipt ready. Yeah, I'll miss not having it for a couple of week but... the upgrades could make it worth it and I'd really like to have the same connectors. I won't have to have two separate ones in the car. Plus, I'll be less likely to sell it if a new one is released in March. I'll keep the "updated" one for 1-2 years depending on what they release in the future and when.
Staying with the iPad 2 until there is a thinner lighter version with better battery life. Looking forward to enjoying the retina display when this is possible.
i wonder if a refresh now means a later refresh in 2013(not the usual Fed-mar) the last 2 years.