Will you trade down from a 6+ to a 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by profmatt, Sep 17, 2016.

?

Will you trade down a size?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

A number of people have mentioned that they've gone from the larger iPhone to a smaller when when they've ordered their iPhone 7.

I'm interested in how widespread this is. I bought an iPhone 6+ and then an iPhone 6S+ and although the larger screen has a lot going for it, the weight is something of an issue for me when I'm out and about.

If I do upgrade to the iPhone 7 (undecided as yet) I may well trade down to the smaller size. This might make me use my iPad Pro more often at home.

2. MacDevil7334 macrumors 6502a

MacDevil7334

Just did! Got a reservation to pick up a 7 at my local Apple Store this afternoon!

3. Marshall73 macrumors 65816

Marshall73

Went from 6 Plus to 6S plus and got my iPhone 7 Plus on Friday. Tried going smaller by borrowing my sons 6S but it's just not for me. Loving the 7 Plus.

4. Nik73 macrumors regular

I went from a 6+ to a 7 and am really glad I did. I thought I'd find it hard going from the bigger screen, but it's fine and much more comfortable to use with one hand, not to mention in my pocket. Definitely no regrets from me.

5. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

I just sold my 6+ while I'm waiting for my 7+ to get here.

I have an iPhone SE I'm using in the meantime and while it's super portable, it's also super tiny. I miss my aluminum brick phone. :(

6. joelb727 macrumors regular

Went from 6+ to 7. While i liked the big screen, i would always complain about how i wished i could use it better one-handed. Had the 7 since yesterday. So far, I'm happy. My wife stuck with the 7+ as she loves the bigger phone.