General Will you upgrade to iOS 7 when it's jailbroken?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by thadoggfather, Jun 10, 2013.

?

So will ya? (When iOS 7 is out and untether is available)

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Not right away but eventually

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

2. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

I see no reason why anybody wouldn't be on iOS 7 after you can jailbreak it.

3. imlovinit macrumors 6502

imlovinit

Probably. I'm one of those types who'd like to wait and see how things are going first, so I picked "eventually" option.

4. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Well there would be no reason to be on iOS 6 unless you're one of those people that just really HATE iOS 7 for reasons unbeknownst to rational people lol.

We all said iOS 6 was just a slightly reskinned ios 5 and it'll never match up and then bam what do ya know? We're all running it anyway lol

5. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Well, many of us are forced to run it. Let's not forget that Apple loves forcing their customers upgrade to the new version by (probably unnecessarily) making their leisure apps (iPhoto, iMovie, Garage Band etc.) iOS6-only. They did this right after the iOS6 release. It's only the iWork package that remained iOS5-compliant.

I myself would have happily stayed on 5.1.1 for, if nothing else, Quasar compliance; nevertheless, "tricks" like the above (the above three apps' only supporting iOS6) forced me to upgrade immediately after evasion was released.

6. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa