Will Zagg replace invisibleShield after replacing iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ycoidi2000, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ycoidi2000 macrumors member

I had to get my 3G replaced (by another 3G) after the first one was defective, so I had to remove the invisibleShield, thereby trashing it. I know Zagg replaces invisibleShields if they become damaged, but I was wondering if this also extended to the circumstance I am describing. If it were me, I wouldn't...But I thought I'd check with the group here to find out people's experience. Thanks!

2. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

I'm waiting on a replacement in the mail now. I only have a front to return, though, as I didn't know I needed to save the pieces.

At worst, you simply won't be able to get a second replacement should the new replacement fail. You're supposed to send the old one back.

3. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

you need to replace the parts, they will not simply send you a new one without you returning your old one ... technically that's not true

if they send you a new one and you do not return your old one, they just cancel your lifetime warranty on it and never send you a new one anymore

it's your call

4. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

that is good customer service. glad to hear that.

Otterbox also has good customer service, glad to hear companies still stand behind their products!!