Win7/MacPro No Internet HELP!

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by whyrichard, Jan 4, 2010.

1. whyrichard macrumors 68000

I am very frustrated...

I have tried everything trying to get windows 7 wireless internet to work with a public network. Macs and Xp get on it just fine...

Has anyone else have this problem? The internet shows many, but is it an exception?

Are there mac pro airport cards that work fine in win7 with the 64bi drivers off the sl dvd?

PLEASE HELP!
    r.

i tried:
    DONE:
    I did was I right clicked the network adapter in the device manager and selected update driver software. I then selected browse my computer for driver software and then selected let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. It populated a list so I went down to Broadcom (not Broadcom corporation) and selected Broadcom 802.11n (Broadcom).... CAN ACCESS ROUTER BUT NOT INTERNET

DONE:
    restart windows with no internet then uninstalling the network card and using the scan for changes button so that it re installs the driver automatically... NO CHANGE

Done:
    -network/boadcom card settings: disable ipv6
    -disabled firewall
    -In the Wired AutoConfig Properties (Local Computer) box change the Startup type to Automatic
    Click on Start and once the service has started click on OK

STILL NO INTERNET.

i am dying here.

2. raziel777 macrumors regular

I have a 2.66 09 quad and have windows 7 installed. I used the snow leopard dvd to install all the bootcamp drivers. Have had no problems with the airport card in my mac pro.