WIN7 Right Click??

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by hastyle, Oct 19, 2010.

1. hastyle macrumors member

Hey guys, I know this question has probably been ask, but traveling through china right now and the internet here is balls! The search feature doesnt seem to work, But anyways, how do i right click on windows 7? is there trackpad drivers for win7?

thank you,

2. someone28624 macrumors 6502a

How are you running Windows? Parallels? Boot Camp? VMWare Fusion? Another way?

What computer are you running it on?

In Parallels and VMWare fusion the mouse should be configured the same way you have it in OS X.

If you're using Boot Camp, drivers can be installed using your Snow Leopard or Leopard install CD. From there, a Boot Camp icon should appear in your system tray that will allow you to configure mouse options.

3. hastyle thread starter macrumors member

Im using bootcamp with windows 7 x64, I got the the i5 15" I dont have either disk with me in china. Before I left I tried installing the Bootcamp cd through the autorun, but after it installed everything, the pc would crash upon restart and i couldnt get into windows and i had to do a restore to previous version. So what i did was go into the install cd and just manually install what i thought i needed.