Window 7 on Mac

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by yashii, Dec 11, 2012.

1. yashii macrumors newbie

hi,
    i just installed window 7 on my mac laptop through bootcamp. i went through fine except i didnt installed the driver for wifi,,,
    i dont have cd of my mac osx lion but i do have cd for window 7.
    dont know what i do as everything else is working fine except wifi and i can find the driver for it, plz suggest what i do:eek:

2. Phayz macrumors member

Go to Boot Camp Assistant on OS X and you can download the drivers again from there.

Otherwise, if you can, try to plug in the computer to a wired internet connection and see if windows update can pick up the drivers automatically for you

3. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

If running Boot Camp Assistant doesn't give you the option to download the drivers, post back here and tell us which version of OS X and which Mac model you are on.

B

4. yashii thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks Guy for reply,, i m using Mac book pro with MAC OSX lion version 10.7.5 ,,wifi adaptor airport extreme,,, installed window 7 through bootcamp,,,
    :mad: still looking for solution to install driver for wifi adopter,,,,

5. AnonMac50, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012

AnonMac50 macrumors 65816

On Boot Camp Assistant in OS X, you can download the drivers. Then you bring them over to Windows and you install them.

6. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member