Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TonySwartz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2004
Hey guys, has anyone seen a white Apple logo window cling anywhere? I'm not talking about the ones that come with new products -- those are sticky. I'm trying to find something that you put on the inside of a window (so it's backwards unless you're looking in the window from the outside).

:D

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
$10 each?? Dang... I've got a bunch of them. Since this isn't a marketplace thread, I'll offer them up for free to the first 10 PMers. (If you don't mind them shipped in plain envelopes, I'll even cover the postage stamp.)

If you feel like paying me something for them, that's your choice. :-D

P.S. Never have seen a white one. Only color ones. (White STICKERS, yeah, but not static-cling 'slickers'.)

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Sorry, all gone.

Alright, that's pretty good. Got rid of all of them in one day. Everyone whom I said I was sending one; it went out in today's mail.

Enjoy.

d wade

macrumors 65816
Jun 27, 2006
Boca Raton, FL
nope... i couldnt live in a more opposite end of the country. i'm in south florida LOL.

and i have a bunch of stickers too... collectively my family has 8 iPods and i have a MBP. i must have like 20 stickers somewhere

bekrieg

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2006
Portland, OR
any more left...i'm sure I'm a little late. just got signed on! Macs are awesome!

Just wondering if you were offering any more window clings no charge. do you know where I can find them? Thanks a lot

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
bekrieg said:
Just wondering if you were offering any more window clings no charge. do you know where I can find them? Thanks a lot

heh.. Well, I did find one more. And since you happen to be in my own neck of the woods (Portland, OR) I'd be willing to give it to you. What part of town are you in? (My work takes me all over town, so we could meet at a coffee shop or something.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.