Windows 7 Intel HD Drivers...Trying to Roll Back but Can't

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by shinderhizzle84, Feb 14, 2012.

1. shinderhizzle84 macrumors member

Hey all! So recently I've been having a lot of issues with playing games such as the Mass Effect series on my Early 2011 13" Macbook Pro. I never had issues with this game until around September 2011, when I updated my Intel HD Graphics Card's video drivers, which caused the game to always get messed up whenever I started to play it. I am trying to now re-acquire the older video drivers, since several other people on the mass effect support forums seem to be having the same issue as myself and have said that the problem is in fact the drivers, but I can't find the old drivers anywhere on the internet for the life of me (I've tried every available link but for some strange reason either every link has been taken down or every link leads to a download that for some reason says is 'not compatible' with my computer when I attempt to install it) and the "Roll Back Drivers" option in my graphics card's panel in the Device Manager utility is greyed out and therefore unavailable.

So, I'm wondering, how the heck can I go about getting my old video drivers back? I thought that maybe I could try and re-install an earlier version of the boot camp update, such as 3.2, but whenever I try to install it it refuses to install since I've already got 3.3, and I see no way to uninstall my boot camp drivers, and I don't want to re-start my entire boot camp partition.

So, does anyone have the drivers available for download? And if not, how do I roll back my windows 7 boot camp drivers? Thanks!

2. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

I can't help you roll-back your graphics driver but I will say that if you can't find a suitable driver here I will be very surprised.