Windows 7 on Leopard running mac

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Hicpi, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hicpi macrumors newbie

I've messed around with this a bit on my own and here's the point where I'm at, I have windows 7 on the mac, but had to reformat the petition boot camp made. It's working quite well, besides the lack of drivers that I need, this Macbook is a few years old, and I don't own one that has a snow leopard cd for the drives. On the windows side I can't seem to open bootcamp after downloading software upgrades for it. How can I get the drivers? (Drivers I have noticed I need, eject button, trackpad features one (duel finger scrolling) and the audio drive (which currently just is shooting out a red light all of the time)) Any assistance on how to get these drives would be appreciated.

2. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

The only legitimate source of the Boot Camp 3.x drivers is a Snow Leopard disc.

The Forum Rules prevent anyone from posting any alternative sources that do not originate from a legitimate, Apple, source.

If you're adventurous, try the instructions here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12105399&postcount=12 to get the drivers from Apple Software Update. They probably aren't for your Mac, and you will need some manual intervention to get them loaded.

B