windows 7 on mac

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by berlin28, Dec 18, 2009.

1. berlin28 macrumors newbie

Hallo everyone, i had recently bot a mac pro and tried to install the windows 7!
    I have install the 64 bit onit! It works fine without any sound problems that i read that usually comes but i have another problem!

As i work it stop working without respont and a noice comes from the lap top as if an old musik cd stacks and does the same noice as if it was a scratching! So i turn the lap top from the button manually three times until now!

i dont know if i did any mistake at the installation of the windows 7 but the leopard doesnt do this to me!

Can anzone help me?
    Thanks!

2. ArrowSmith macrumors regular

Contact your tech support. I had no issues installing Vista on my Macbook last year. It went w/o a hitch.

3. berlin28 thread starter macrumors newbie

you mean the telephone support?
    yes but i wantet to ask if anyone else did the same thing as me with the boot camp and had this problem!

4. XxEjGxX macrumors regular

i've heard that bootcamp doesn't have amazing windows 7 support. I would just try to reinstall using this guide here[​IMG]

EDIT: check this post in the news section, looks like full 7 support will be coming in summer

5. berlin28 thread starter macrumors newbie

i am just afraid not to make any problem on my lap top!
    is the bootcamp the best wy to install the 64 bit windows 7?

6. berlin28 thread starter macrumors newbie