Windows 7 on Macbook Pro 13"

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by tborger, Jul 25, 2010.

1. tborger macrumors newbie

I have a Macbook Pro 13" and I have installed Parallel 5 and Windows 7. When I am in Windows 7, I cannot access the internet, I have no sound, and I get an error message that a game cannot access the graphics card and accelerator. How can I get these working? I would imagine I need some sort of driver. Anyone know what I need to download. I do have the disks that came with the mac, can I use those or do I need a Windows version? I would appreciate any help anyone can give me please. My email is tborger@wi.rr.com or you can answer here.

2. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

set up bootcamp because you need to partition it and do the drivers. BOOTCAMP is needed first

3. chrfr macrumors 603

If you installed Windows using the Boot Camp utility, you need to insert the DVD which came with your Mac in order to install the necessary drivers. If you're using Parallels without having used Boot Camp, you'll need to install the drivers that are included with Parallels.

4. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member