Windows 7 On Macbook Pro 2011

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by j0elohana, Jun 14, 2011.

1. j0elohana macrumors newbie

Hi Guys ! Can anybody tell me how do i get windows 7 on my macbook pro ? Step by step ? Eg . What do i've to buy or install ? Your help is deeply appreciated ! :( Been figuring out for days . Googled it and can't find any answers :(

2. awer25 macrumors 65816

awer25

Really? A simple search for "install windows 7 on mac" comes up with tons of resources - the first hit is "Using Boot Camp to Install Windows 7 on your Mac: The Complete Walkthrough". After that are Youtube videos showing the entire process from start to finish...

Not trying to be a dick, but typing a whole step by step process is too time consuming when it's all available already.

3. motoracer1486 macrumors 6502a

Yes, you are.

4. MacsOnAnabolics macrumors regular

MacsOnAnabolics

5. aluren macrumors 65816

Why don't you type the step-by-step instructions then?

6. snaky69 macrumors 603

Instead of being a smartass, why don't you spoon feed the original poster the info he could've found himself with a 30 second google search?

OP, using spotlight(the magnifying glass icon on the upper right) type, "bootcamp assistant". I believe it offers the option to print out the step by step instructions written by apple.

7. awer25 macrumors 65816

awer25

No, not really. If you noticed, I included a clear link to the correct Google search which, like I said, has complete text and video guides as the first couple hits. That should be much clearer than anything I would type.

A dick would have done this.

Or this.