Windows 7 on the my Mac Mini.I have a problem

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by wiktor96, Aug 31, 2011.

1. wiktor96 macrumors newbie

I have a problem with my Mac Mini.Yesterday through bootcamp installed Windows 7, unfortunately, I set to boot to the first and now I can not run OS X LION, or a chance to enter the OS X LION, I'll add that I have no disc that came with your computer.I apologize for my English, I translated using google translate.

2. Garen macrumors regular

Garen

Did you tried o hold the option key when rebooting? It should give you boot options once in OSX you can go to preferences - startup disk and choose OSX.

Garen

3. wiktor96 thread starter macrumors newbie

So I tried, but the computer does not respond to alt.I have no apple keyboard.

4. ivorymoonbeam macrumors newbie

I just got Windows 7 installed on Mini 2011 using Logitech wired USB keyboard & mouse. You have to hold down the ALT when it is starting up until you see the gray screen with Mac HD, Windows HD and Recovery HD.

Try again with another keyboard?

5. wiktor96 thread starter macrumors newbie

unfortunately, but the second keyboard also does not work, mouse works best

6. wiktor96 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. DeadPixel217 macrumors member

Press the alt when you hear the bong and keep holding. It can sometimes take a while.

8. wiktor96 thread starter macrumors newbie

I already wrote, the keyboard does not respond

9. MaxBeagleton macrumors member

boot from Windows

If you installed the Apple drivers and software after you installed Win7, you should have Bootcamp running in the Win7 system tray. You should be able to boot back into OSX from there.

10. wiktor96 thread starter macrumors newbie

but now I'm without os x without windows, because I thought that removing the boot file will allow the inclusion of windows os x, I bought a torx, next week spins mac, and I put the disc into pc, the pc i delete windows