Windows 7 ultimate on MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by texascrazyhorse, Sep 9, 2014.

1. texascrazyhorse macrumors newbie

Hi guys, me again, just wondering what version of windows 7 to install in my macbook pro through bootcamp. I have a late 2008 13" unibody

Also, I am thinking about using 200gb of disk space for Windows 7, is this possible?

Lastly, last time I installed windows on my macbook the loudness of the sounds was greatly decreased (even after I downloaded the drivers from realtek) I couldn't watch a movie because the volume was very low.

Thanks a bunch :)

----------

Help?

2. snaky69 macrumors 603

You can install whatever version of Windows 7 or 8 floats your boat. Unless you need specific features of one version or another, just get whichever one you have your hands on.

You can allocate as much or as little space as you want to Windows, that's your choice to make.

You shouldn't have to download drivers from realtek to make your MBP work in bootcamp. You should actually read bootcamp's instructions, they explain quite clearly how to make a USB Thumb drive that will contain every single driver you're going to need to make your MBP run correctly.