Windows 7 via Bootcamp Issue

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by MrRoyksopp, Aug 11, 2010.

1. MrRoyksopp macrumors regular

Hello.
    - When I'm using windows 7 through bootcamp on my MacBook Pro, it's doing something annoying.
    I logg in and all that stuff, but after a couple of minutes, my computer (or windows 7) starts to crash. It's like lagging all the time, and freezes for a couple of seconds. But when I'm sitting home at my desk, it works perfectly, but if I then want to go to the living room, and plugg it out from everything, it's starts crashing and freezing. It doesent work anyware else than on my desk? Why?

- Anyone, solution?

Thanks!

2. TheBritishBloke macrumors 68030

TheBritishBloke

Your computer runs slower when running off battery (most notebooks do this to save battery life) so just keep it plugged in. Sounds like you're not telling us everything, as it appears you're gaming or something.

3. MrRoyksopp thread starter macrumors regular

oh, sorry.
    Forgot, I sometimes play counter-strike 1.6, but as you know, its not the biggest game, and also football manager 10.

I leave the bigger games to xbox etc.

4. MrRoyksopp thread starter macrumors regular

5. dwsolberg macrumors 6502a

I don't know if this will help, but since it's games related, I would start by trying to find different versions of the graphics drivers and change them. You could also check to see if the games have updates to them. Make sure to make a restore point before you mess around, though.

6. MrRoyksopp thread starter macrumors regular

I'll try that out.
    - Thanks!