Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dooshka

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2012
Hi,
back again, sorry it has been so long, all due to chem, but that is enough of that crap.
Down to the point, I am always changing operating systems through bootcamp, but the one that beats me is, windows 8 32 bit, for some reason it always comes back to black scree, select 1 or 2.
So any help with this folks would really cheer me up , and boy do I need it at the moment,

thanks for reading this, sorry if it makes you feel crap,
not intentional, honest

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
I'm sorry I have no experience with Windows 8 to go with to help here. Although if it was me I think I'd remove it and do a complete reinstall from scratch with the bootcamp utility to see if that doesn't cure the problem, assuming you don't have tons of stuff already set up there that you don't want to have to install again. Even then, I think if it was me I might blow it away for a fresh start and hope for the best.

No need to apologize. We all need support and understanding sometimes. Anyone who doesn't have a heart and get that doesn't deserve your consideration and everybody else does get it and would be glad your back to your Mac.

I hope you are feeling better soon too. Don't forget to stay close to the Good Lord. He loves you and you are never, ever alone with him in your life, forever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.