General Windows and Chinese only!!??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by chanl, Oct 30, 2014.

1. chanl macrumors member

Okay, but it seems weird that Pangu released on Windows ONLY (when majority of developers and jailbreakers are Apple based) and in CHINESE ONLY. I mean how hard is it to translate a darn website???

Where am I supposed to find a Windows computer WITH iTunes. hahaha Guess I'm like many of us and waiting for the bundle to release (Pangu + Cydia) in a language I can understand.

Girly Rant Over.

2. JackieInCo macrumors 601

It's not even officially released yet which is why Cydia isn't bundled in.

Once it's released, I'm sure we will see a OSX version.

3. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Mac isn't a priority they've said. Hopefully we at least get an English version.

4. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

Majority of developers and jailbreakers are savvy enough to know how to run Windows on their Mac if they need to.

5. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

Also when do developers only use a single computer? Yes they obviously will only develop iPhone apps on their Mac. But most definitely unlike end users, will be using multiple computers in their office.

6. zone23 macrumors 68000

Looks like they have an English website to me.

7. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Whyyyyy can't the Chinese make their first version release in Chinese and not English because I want it in English even though they are Chinese and made the jb for the Chinese market jn the first place whyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Then you wonder why hackers get tired of being part of the scene...

8. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Considering Mandarin Chinese is the most spoken language in the world, they are from China, and English is something like third most spoken? I can't imaging why they might release Chinese first... :D