windows and OS X keyboard.

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
I will be getting an iMac soon and I will be using OS X and windows often. My time will be split evenly between both.

I am looking for a bluetooth keyboard that will include the functions of a windows and OS X keyboard.

I need all the mac fonction keys along with delete, home,end and keypad that is available on a windows keyboard.

it has to be canadian french as well.

I want to get a bluetooth mouse for when I use windows and I'll get a trackpad for OS X.

Does anyone know of something like this?

Last edited:

ray648

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2008
What you describe as windows keyboard features are also available on mac keyboards, but currently only on the wired one. The previous generation (white plastic) bluetooth keyboard would do the trick. Would probably be an ebay job though.

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
What you describe as windows keyboard features are also available on mac keyboards, but currently only on the wired one. The previous generation (white plastic) bluetooth keyboard would do the trick. Would probably be an ebay job though.
I am looking for a bluetooth keyboard that will include the functions of a windows
and
OS X keyboard.
this^

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
my mistake. I'll keep looking. any other options?

Edit: Could I have two keyboards connected to my mac? One I use in OS X an other in windows.
Not simultaneously. But you could unplug one and plug the other in as needed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.