Windows can't login :(

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by VeyselOzan, Jun 22, 2014.

1. VeyselOzan macrumors newbie

Hello,

I have a Macbook Pro Retina - ME294TU-A

I have installed Windwos 8 Pro via Bootcamp.

It was installed without any problem. When it finished, I was in regular Win 8 Desktop. However, the wireless was not working.

The colors and the resolution was fine, only the items was so small, because of the high resolution of Retina I think (anyway, this was not a problem for me).

Then, I thought, may be it needs restart. I have restarted it but then a problem has occured. It had come to login screen but I could not write anything for the password. The pad is not working. Also, the colors and the resolution was bad.

I think there are some problems with drivers etc. but do not know how to solve :( Any comments?

2. VeyselOzan thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, I have solved the issue after downloading bootcamp drivers for related version.

However, I have a problem after partitioning my Windows volume into two.

Now when I boot, MacOs can not be seen :(

What can I do now about it?

3. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

My guess is that you deleted the Mac OS partition when you were working in Windows. You will want to reload OS X.

4. chrfr macrumors 603

Partitioning the disk from inside Windows is a pretty certain way to lose data. You will probably need to reformat and reinstall everything to get OS X working again.

5. VeyselOzan thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks.

After I wrote above, I reformat Macos disk, clean installed again :) Now working.