Windows Convert, Just Ordered!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mike5411, Jun 8, 2009.

1. mike5411 macrumors regular

Hey guys,

I finally took the plunged and went into the mac world. I had a dell XPS M1330 and my 6th GPU died and I decided I needed a reliable machine. I couldn't take my computer always breaking down on my.

Well I was waiting for WWDC to order and thankfully the wait was definitely worth it. I was going to order the 2.93 Model but since they upgraded that I went for a 3.06 with a 320GB 7200rpm. I decided it was not worth it for 80 more dollars for a 500GB 7200rpm. Hopefully I don't regret that decision in the future, but I dont think I will.

Even better it cost me 2177.24 after tax with my student developer's one time discount. I don't think I could of spend 99 dollars in any better way than to get that 20% off.

Well, now I'm just down to waiting. I think this wait will be even worse than the WWDC wait. Im very excited about the better battery, better screen, faster processor, and lower price.

I just wanted to vent my HAPPINESS. I hoped I posted this in the right section and if anyone has Mac newbie tips, they would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. i.shaun macrumors 6502a

i.shaun

I just happen to have mac newbie tips!

If you can see my signature below, click the link to a thread where I list lots of helpful info, and will continue to post helpful info to.

3. MTI macrumors 65816

While you're waiting, get over to YouTube and start watching some of the old Apple TV commercials (pre- "I'm a Mac) . . . and soon you'll be comfortable being smug like the rest of us . . . ;)

4. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Woah you got deep pockets..