Windows equivalent of iClip Lyrics - automatically add lyric tags to itunes library

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MattWylde, Oct 6, 2009.

1. MattWylde macrumors regular

I am trying to add the lyrics to all of the songs in my library. I have about 60GB worth of music, so to manually tag each song with the lyrics would take days. I've found that MAC users can take advantage of iClip Lyrics widget which will automatically add the lyrics to your song tags as you play them in iTunes. This is exactly what I'm looking for....except I have a PC, not a MAC. I've tried google search for a windows program, but I keep coming up with software that is 3 years old and no longer functions.

Does anyone know of any software, widget, or other method of automatically adding the lyrics to your library?

I want to be able to pull them up on my iPhone on the go and the apps recently have been so wishy-washy due to the RIAA cracking down. Camena lyrics is no longer in the app store, nor is Lyrics Premium. I've tried TuneWiki, but it is incredibly inaccurate and can't find the lyrics to very common songs.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. windels macrumors regular

windels

3. MattWylde thread starter macrumors regular

I found a program called Soundcrank that does this for Windows users. I don't like how it opens up on the screen, but it does the trick.

Thanks for your link. I tried iTunes Lyric Importer 1.1, but it did not work.