windows media player under classic

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ankushpatel, Jan 22, 2008.

1. ankushpatel macrumors regular

Hello i was in england over the break and i was searching for websites to watch live soccer games, and i came across one which worked and it opened windows media player. Well that was when i was on a windows.

Now im on my mac and im trying to open up the stream and the instructinos say for mac

----The Microsoft DRM system will only work on Mac systems that have WMP (Windows Media Player) Version 9 installed and are running under Mac OS 9 or under OS X in Classic Mode. Unfortunately other Mac based media players such as Flip4Mac are not compatible.

so im running a powerpc imac g5 with leopard on it, and i installed classic from my cd given to me with my imac, how do i run windows media player under os x in classic mode??? how do i do that, so i can start watching my games.. like i said i installed classic but how do i runn windows media 9 underosx in classic mode. I have downloaded windows media 9 for osx.

2. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

classic is no longer supported in leopard. That is why I did not you take the step forward.

3. ankushpatel thread starter macrumors regular

rom

im using sheepshaver, im just trying to find the rom file on my powerpc where is that located?