Windows Mobile on Iphone !!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BoabSmith, Nov 8, 2008.

1. BoabSmith macrumors newbie

Hi All,

Had a search and couldn't find this. I stumbled upon it on the net.

It will be great if it happens.

LINK HERE

What you think?

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/13/windows-mobile-ported-to-iphone-we-think/

3. Davidish macrumors member

Yeah, that lady sounded like an idiot and their acting was horrible.
    I say fake. :p

4. firstapple macrumors 6502a

firstapple

I think it is stupid and why the hell would anyone want that!

5. markgamber macrumors 6502

I dunno...maybe the 30 or 40 thousand additional applications, support for a ton of accessory hardware, Microsoft's total lack of developer interference, etc, etc, etc. Just because YOU think it's stupid doesn't mean it would be if it actually existed. Some of us enjoy having a choice, such as with my Tilt where I can run any number of very customized systems and Android. Again, for a company that likes to babble how about it's for freedom and choice, Apple sure likes telling it's users what to do and how to do it. After they've paid a premium for the hardware and, in the case of the iPhone, way too much for the lousy phone service they actually get.

6. firstapple macrumors 6502a

firstapple

You had a choice to not purchase an iPhone knowing it doesn't run Windows Mobile.

7. neilp4453 macrumors regular

That is such a garbage argument. Not everyone here wants a pretty device...it is obvious you are happy with just that.

8. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

^ You have a garbage argument. Pretty device? Pwns the crap outta WM without trying. WM is sluggish and ugly and doesn't do much. iPhone OS has gaming, a real web browser, and more functions because of the app store.

9. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

Why would you ever want Windows Mobile on an iPhone? Or at all? I had a Moto Q Global and it wasn't that confusing, but my Mom got an AT&T Tilt and returned it the next day due to its confusing interface.

10. BoabSmith thread starter macrumors newbie

Some of us Touch/iPhone owners are a bit protective eh?

Jeeeez!

I thought this would get the touch defenders out!

I would like to have the option of a dual boot with windows mobile regardless of some of the reactions above, I guess i just love technology and getting the most out of it. I firmly believe it would add the things I need to make my touch the full PDA I need it to be.

I find it very amusing how some people react to the slightest thing said regarding the touch or iphone. Just like being back at school.