Windows user here try mac for the first time

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by aviorgianfar, Oct 31, 2011.

1. aviorgianfar macrumors newbie

Good day. Pa help naman po. Windows users ako kasi matagal na. Plano ko buy macbook. Since windows user ako, usually ang gamit ko sa work:

1. Illustrator, photoshop, pagemaker for editing and layouting.
    2. Corel draw napaka bihira kong gamitin depende sa client.
    3. Ms office (ms word, excell) pag typing naman.

Ang mga files ko halos lahat windows based programs.

Paano ko ma open files kong macbook na ako?

Paano kung bumili ako ng macbook, ma apply ko pa rin kaya ang nasa itaas na mga softwares na window based din?

Pa help naman sa mga gusto mag reply. Mahal din kasi ang macbook kung magkaproblem din ako in the future...

Pa help naman po.. Willing to learn mac shortcusts, etc.. Pero dahil sa familiar ako sa windows, di kaya ako mahirapan? Magagamit ko pa ba ang nabanggit na mga softwares pag nag buy ako macbook? Suggestions naman po dyan? Advice? Should i buy macbook pro pa kaya? Help me please to decide po. Maraming salamat...

2. simsaladimbamba

Your post is garbled up, did you use some online translation service to compose your post?
    Is it Tagalog?

Anyway, to learn more about Mac OS X:

For Illustrator and Photoshop the 15" MBP is a good choice, maybe even the High Resolution option, though the 13" will do well too, but you may need an external display, as 1280 x 800 is quite a low resolution for Illustrator and Photoshop. Illustrator , Photoshop and MS Office will run on Mac OS X, Pagemaker (due to its age) and Corel Draw require Windows, which you can install too, via Boot Camp or Virtual Machine.
    http://guides.macrumors.com/Booting_Windows_on_the_Mac

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I Appreciate we have a language issuer here

So it's a little hard to advise you, but from the list of applications you have posted, I would suggest an iMac 17 with 8GB RAM and the graphics update to 2GB.

Anyone speak the languge?