Windows Wont Come Out Of Standby

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Jooder492, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Jooder492 macrumors newbie

I have installed all the correct drivers and everything is working very nicely. My only problem is that when I close my lid and open it back up that windows will not come out of standby. My keyboard lights up and it powers on but the screen stays black. Nothing works. How would I go by fixing this?

Also, on another note, if anyone knows were the setting is on windows so that all I have to do is tap to click instead of use the whole physical button that would be nice to know. And I dont know how to right click on windows.

2. revelated macrumors 6502a

revelated

First issue: have you tried just pressing (not holding) the power button? If that works to wake Windows up you need to change that in the Power Options, for Lid Behavior.

Second issue: Should be able to right click on the Boot Camp icon in the taskbar and set mouse behavior. Haven't used Boot Camp in a while, but I seem to remember that being where you change that. It's not a Windows option because you'd have to have a specific driver and software to do that.