Windows XP Pro Issues

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by iPhone3GHunt, Dec 14, 2008.

1. iPhone3GHunt macrumors member

I have no idea what to do, I have a black macbook, and I have successfully installed Windows XP Pro SP3 on my Mac, but it will not detect any of my drivers, so I can't connect to my wireless network, or use my iSight.

PLEASE HELP
    Alex

2. greenbreadmmm macrumors regular

did you put the leopard disk in after you installed windows? if not do that, all the windows drivers are on said disc

3. aadarsh.s.v macrumors newbie

aadarsh.s.v

screwed up

oh crap...tried using boot camp with 10 gb partition...
    it din't work, and now my computer does not even recognize mac osx...
    tried re-installing mac osx but i'm not able to.

need help...

4. daniel335e macrumors newbie

Eject the XP disc by clicking "Eject" in my computer. Insert the leopard disc into the optical drive and install the boot-camp driver package.

5. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

Have you gone to the Apple Boot Camp Support site and downloaded and installed the driver package called Boot Camp Updater 2.1? It is required for SP3 (be sure to download the one for XP)-- you download it and run it while booted into Windows and it installs new drivers in place of the standard ones that have issues with XP SP3 and should take care of your problems.

That is, it should help with your SP3 problems if you have not already installed the 2.1 Update!

6. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

^ I remember I had the same issue, I tried to update to SP3 from SP2 on XP. Wouldn't let me until I updated the Boot Camp drivers.