Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjsstujo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2010
hey guys i'm trying to turn the "Oblivion mod manager" into a standalone app with winebottler. I've never done this before but when i go to create it it stops the installation at "turn on coreaudio" can anyone help me? I get this message after it failed.

###BOTTLING### default.sh
###BOTTLING### Gathering debug Info...

Versions
OS...........................: darwin9.0
Wine.........................: 1.2.2
WineBottler..................: 1.2.2

Environment
PWD..........................: '/Users/jesseforney/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin'
PATH.........................: /usr/gnu/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:.
WINEPATH.....................: /Users/jesseforney/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin
LD_LIBRARY_PATH..............: /Users/jesseforney/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH...: /usr/lib:/Users/jesseforney/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib
FONTCONFIG_FILE..............: /Users/jesseforney/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/etc/fonts/fonts.conf
DIPSPLAY.....................: /tmp/launch-2Za7lE/org.x:0
SILENT.......................:
http_proxy...................:
https_proxy..................:
ftp_proxy....................:
socks5_proxy.................:

Hardware:

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac9,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: IM91.008D.B08
SMC Version (system): 1.45f0
Serial Number (system): QP9230130TJ
Hardware UUID: DEF64647-387A-5706-9B95-8C6125E60B62

###BOTTLING### Create .app...
###BOTTLING### Turn on Coreaudio...
err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
###BOTTLING### Sandboxing...
find: /Users/jesseforney/Desktop/OBMM.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/jesseforney: No such file or directory
### LOG ### Command 'find /Users/jesseforney/Desktop/OBMM.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/jesseforney -name * -type l -exec sh -c rm "{}"; mkdir -p "{}" ;' returned status 1.

###ERROR### Command 'find /Users/jesseforney/Desktop/OBMM.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/jesseforney -name * -type l -exec sh -c rm "{}"; mkdir -p "{}" ;' returned status 1.
Task returned with status 15.

doh123

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
I don't use WineBottler... I used to use Mike's stuff back before and right after he started WineBottler, but I didn't like what he was dong with it so I started Wineskin...

that aside.. i don't think your error is anything to do with turning on core audio... I think that message is probably just indicating that is is setting coreaudio as the sound system in the registry files.

It looks like an error in the script trying to find files inside the app.

If you want to use Wineskin I can offer more help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.