winterboard bug

homrb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Dallas, TX
Does anyone else see the winterboard bug on the iphone 4 where once installed, the text under all icons becomes gray and hard to see or do I just need to reinstall?

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I haven't seen that, but I am having an issue with none of the minor tweaks I'm trying to install not working. They downloaded OK and are checked in Winterboard but won't actually apply themselves, not after respringing, not after rebooting. Nothing. I dunno if it's a temporary glitch or a compatibility issue or what, but it's annoying.

Comment

nospeed411

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2010
east coast
Does anyone else see the winterboard bug on the iphone 4 where once installed, the text under all icons becomes gray and hard to see or do I just need to reinstall?

yes was driving me nuts today...go select "white icon labels" form the list and they revert to white normal text.

Comment

NocturnalEVO

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2010
anybody else having an issue with the phone restarting after exiting winterboard?

Normally on my previous phones in the past, after exiting winterboard, the homescreen freezes for about 5 seconds and then it goes back to the lock screen.

On my iPhone 4, after exiting winterboard, it restarts the phone w/the black screen with silver apple logo, but it has the spinning loading thing over it.

Comment

brett429

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2009
Even after you go into Winterboard and select white icon labels, the shadow behind the labels that comes with iOS4 is gone. Any idea how to get it back?

Comment

ckurt25

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
For a theme I like, ATHF Mooninites, I can't select my user background. I did read somewhere that winterboard doesn't support iOS 4 but I can't say that's the Holy Gospel.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.