winterboard bug

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by homrb, Aug 2, 2010.

1. homrb macrumors regular

Does anyone else see the winterboard bug on the iphone 4 where once installed, the text under all icons becomes gray and hard to see or do I just need to reinstall?

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I haven't seen that, but I am having an issue with none of the minor tweaks I'm trying to install not working. They downloaded OK and are checked in Winterboard but won't actually apply themselves, not after respringing, not after rebooting. Nothing. I dunno if it's a temporary glitch or a compatibility issue or what, but it's annoying.

3. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

yes was driving me nuts today...go select "white icon labels" form the list and they revert to white normal text.

4. homrb thread starter macrumors regular

ok thanks that worked just fine

5. NocturnalEVO macrumors member

anybody else having an issue with the phone restarting after exiting winterboard?

Normally on my previous phones in the past, after exiting winterboard, the homescreen freezes for about 5 seconds and then it goes back to the lock screen.

On my iPhone 4, after exiting winterboard, it restarts the phone w/the black screen with silver apple logo, but it has the spinning loading thing over it.

6. brett429 macrumors member

Even after you go into Winterboard and select white icon labels, the shadow behind the labels that comes with iOS4 is gone. Any idea how to get it back?

7. FailasaurusRex macrumors newbie

Yeah, this is bugging me to no end.

8. homrb thread starter macrumors regular

9. mikemanblah macrumors regular

IT worked when i turned summerboard mode off

10. ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

For a theme I like, ATHF Mooninites, I can't select my user background. I did read somewhere that winterboard doesn't support iOS 4 but I can't say that's the Holy Gospel.