Winterboard theme modifications

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ZCherub, Sep 18, 2010.

1. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

I am currently using a Winterboard theme (CLASSified HD). I am pleased with the look of it, but I'd like to change a few things that I've been unable to so far...

In the first, I would like to chage the "class" next to the signal indicator to my former "AT&T Carrier Logo" (it's been replaced by "class" ever since I activated the CLASSified HD theme).

In the second image, you can see the "Slide to unlock" slidebar, as well as the "swipe to unlock" message included with the theme. I would like to disable the standard "slide to unlock" slidebar, although disabling the one included theme would be fine as well (just not a fan of having two of them appear right on top of each other).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

--Mike

Attached Files:

2. ZCherub thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

3. strodda macrumors regular

download something called "no 'slide to unlock' text"

and as far as getting rid of the "class". either ssh into your phone or use ifile and delete the png that holds that image.

its somewhere around var/mobile/stash/themes... something like that

4. ZCherub thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Great, thanks! I'll try the download now and see what comes up. I appreciate it!

Just in case - how do you back up the Class slider in case I decide to delete it but want it back later? Is it as simple as moving it to another folder on my PC via SSH?

Thanks again!

5. jmcclain145 macrumors regular

jmcclain145

It's as simple as your mamma!

no but I do believe you can just drag and drop the .png files, I just did one.

6. ZCherub thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Cool - so you have a file on your PC for .png files that you've removed but may want to use later? That makes sense...