Winterboard Theme Question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Wicked1, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

How do you know what parts of different themes take precident when you want to mix two together.

I have two themes that I want to mix, one theme I only want the status bard and the backgrounds, the other theme I want all the icons and sounds, but when I select the two in Winterboard it mixes it all up.

Do I have to combine the two I want then re SSH them to a different folder, is there a way to use WB to do this? Anyone know?

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

yes combine them on your computer then ssh back into var/stash/themes is the easiest way to combine them

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

^ What he said :) When activating themes in Winterboard, whatever is on top of the list takes precedence. So you'll need to take some time and handpick pieces from each theme and combine them into one theme. Then, once activated in WB, everything should come out looking correct.

4. Wicked1 thread starter macrumors 68040

Wicked1

That is what I thought, which ever one was first in the list, however odd how it takes parts of one and not the other, but I will just SSH them, combine to a nice complete theme and then SSH back.