Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fonzijr1964

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
Maryland
I have the fist attached theme right now. I love its Background and its Status bar but i want the Dock and the iCons from the second one (at least the dock). Is this possible?

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 55

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA
Cydia>Search for "OpenSSH"

Then you SSH into your phone, Var>Private>Stash>Themes I think it is? I know the stash/Themes part is right. And then after that you copy the ICONS folder into your new themes name, and delete the old icons folder, and also the dock.png

Fonzijr1964

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
Maryland
Cydia>Search for "OpenSSH"

Then you SSH into your phone, Var>Private>Stash>Themes I think it is? I know the stash/Themes part is right. And then after that you copy the ICONS folder into your new themes name, and delete the old icons folder, and also the dock.png

uh not so sure how to do the accesses part

i dont really know how to SSH

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA
uh not so sure how to do the accesses part

i dont really know how to SSH

on Mac: install Cyberduck, input your Wi-Fi IP address for your iPhone (go into Settings>Wi-Fi and the one that you're connected to, click on the blue arrow, and it'll say it there)

put Root into username, Alpine as password. and then you're viewing the operating system of the iPhone...well in programming format.

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Do a google search for SSH, there are a lot of good guides out there. Check out hackthatphone.com, it features good step by step guides for jailbreaking. Use cyberduck instead of fugu though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.