Winterboard themes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anirudh, Aug 4, 2008.

1. anirudh macrumors 6502

The default SAURIK theme for winterboard comes with an animated wallpaper that keeps changing at regular intervals. Where can I get such themes, or rather how can I make them?

2. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

where do you get ANY themes except the default one? i want another one..well, not really, but i want my iPhone to be the only customized one outta all my cuz's and my brothers...together if you count cousins and aunts and uncles and stuff...we got about 20 different iPhones...so yeah!

3. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

You need to jailbreak your phone in order to get themes.

4. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

5. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

what abt for NON-custom themes? like for ANY theme i gotta jailbreak?

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I think any theme other than the one that comes with the iPhone is refered to as "custom themes." And yes, they all need jailbreak in order to install.

7. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

well i have a pc and the tool that i used to jailbreak my iphone 3g was winpwn. i was able to instal the NES emulator and some roms which is neat. what the winpwn did was installed an app on my phone called cydia which allows the phone to run apps such as winterboard and all that good stuff, through cydia can also download themes through there that are compatible with the 2.0 software/iPhone 3G