General WinterBoard vs DreamBoard

WinterBoard or DreamBoard?

• Total voters

pod5g

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2013
Which theming platform do you like better? I like WB better than DB.

pod5g

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2013
no winterboard and no dreamboard

FTW
Neither.
I stick with useful tweaks and packages.
I'm in this camp as well. Zero theming on my device.
NONE of you theme? I was in your camp as well, until I saw the themed SBs of various MR users. That convinced me. Those themes looked so gorgeous and now I have my own awesome theme. Have you guys checked it out? Or even just tried a few themes?

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
NONE of you theme? I was in your camp as well, until I saw the themed SBs of various MR users. That convinced me. Those themes looked so gorgeous and now I have my own awesome theme. Have you guys checked it out? Or even just tried a few themes?
Yup. I know all the best themes available. I follow them closely because I am a jailbreaking nerd and I find it interesting when new themes come out. I actually like most of iOS. It is clearly in need of some new life and hopefully iOS 7 will bring that. But I don't care for theming. I don't like unnecessary stuff on my device and the general look and feel of iOS satisfies me. I do however use FolderEnhancer because iOS imposes stupid limitations.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
I don't know, personally it doesn't interest me that much. I know many people get into themes and stuff like that but its personal preference I guess.
Years ago I themed a few things manually then just didn't bother any more.

hatersgonnahate

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
im satisfied with how mine looks without winterboard or dreamboard.;)

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
Im not really an average user. I see cool potential for db but im just not a huge fan of what I've come across right now. Also seems less stable than wb? I dunno I only used it for like a day and had to get rid of it..I just wasn't feeling it. I use wb enough for a few themes I like to go back to so between the two I'll pick wb.

Daniel212

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2012
I use both to my liking. DB only for a windows phone os, like to have a different feel. Later when I get bored of the look, I switch back to ios and put on ayecon or flaticons to give it a more tastier look in my opinion. # ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369122861.030151.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369122882.028883.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369122916.619452.jpg

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
The most theming I ever do is changing the dock, hiding carrier logo, and making my nc clear. I sometimes use a theme for a week or so so I don't get tired of ios and or the theme.