Wipe and stay restore to 4.3.3 only.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ggmonogram, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ggmonogram macrumors member

Hi all, Man I got iPhone4 to sell this week, I have to wipe it clean. Now my situation is, I am on 4.3.3 and JB-ed with Redsn0w b4, I don't think I ever saved my shsh on my pc, now I am still on 4.3.3, how do I wipe it clean and restore back to 4.3.3, Sorry for my numbness I wasn't like that before but recently just got lazy and didn't keep track on JB knowledge. Thanks for the help.

i tried using iFaith to dump it but It says not supported.

and plus, remote wipe will do? since I just want to wipe it clean, that's it.

2. ggmonogram thread starter macrumors member

guys, luckily seems like I retrieved my shsh back from cydia using Tinyumbrella, now my TU shown 4.3.3 4.3.4 and 5.01 SAVED on my computer, what can i do next?

3. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Using TinyUmbrella's TSS server(make ABSOLUTELY sure that it is turned on), put your iPhone into DFU mode, then shift(or option if you're using Mac) + click restore in iTunes and point it to a fresh download of iOS 4.3.3, which you can find on iclarified.com.

4. ggmonogram thread starter macrumors member

hi man, is that 100% sure I have already got a VALID shsh back from cydia if they are shown on SAVED SHSH? It won't be any corrupted or incomplete shsh right? coz i really can't miss it.

[​IMG]