Wipe and stay restore to 4.3.3 only.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ggmonogram, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ggmonogram macrumors member

Apr 26, 2008
    Hi all, Man I got iPhone4 to sell this week, I have to wipe it clean. Now my situation is, I am on 4.3.3 and JB-ed with Redsn0w b4, I don't think I ever saved my shsh on my pc, now I am still on 4.3.3, how do I wipe it clean and restore back to 4.3.3, Sorry for my numbness I wasn't like that before but recently just got lazy and didn't keep track on JB knowledge. Thanks for the help.

i tried using iFaith to dump it but It says not supported.

and plus, remote wipe will do? since I just want to wipe it clean, that's it.
  2. ggmonogram thread starter macrumors member

Apr 26, 2008
    guys, luckily seems like I retrieved my shsh back from cydia using Tinyumbrella, now my TU shown 4.3.3 4.3.4 and 5.01 SAVED on my computer, what can i do next?
  3. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Nov 11, 2010
    Carnegie and Ontario
    Using TinyUmbrella's TSS server(make ABSOLUTELY sure that it is turned on), put your iPhone into DFU mode, then shift(or option if you're using Mac) + click restore in iTunes and point it to a fresh download of iOS 4.3.3, which you can find on iclarified.com.
  4. ggmonogram thread starter macrumors member

Apr 26, 2008
    hi man, is that 100% sure I have already got a VALID shsh back from cydia if they are shown on SAVED SHSH? It won't be any corrupted or incomplete shsh right? coz i really can't miss it.