Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

turbobass

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Los Angeles
Trying to figure out how to get WireCast to go into VidBlaster (Mac > PC). Anyone have luck with this on the IP settings? We've been trying but haven't been able to figure out what kind of protocol for announcing needs to be done for VidBlaster.

Sorry but I am going a bit nuts trynig to figure out why this won't work Any one have any luck with this?

jdm111

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2008
Trying to figure out how to get WireCast to go into VidBlaster (Mac > PC). Anyone have luck with this on the IP settings? We've been trying but haven't been able to figure out what kind of protocol for announcing needs to be done for VidBlaster.

Sorry but I am going a bit nuts trynig to figure out why this won't work Any one have any luck with this?

Hey there. I dont know why you'd want to do this. But you could always use the Wirecast fullscreen output out of a DVI into a HDMI port into a blackmagic card on the pc?

turbobass

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Los Angeles
Hey there. I dont know why you'd want to do this. But you could always use the Wirecast fullscreen output out of a DVI into a HDMI port into a blackmagic card on the pc?
Thanks for this tip. Unfortunately at this time this is the best solution we've come up with but we are looking at other options.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.