Wired Mighty Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by In Sams World, Nov 1, 2007.

1. In Sams World macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if I was to buy a wired mighty mouse, how ling is the cord.

I know the one that comes with the imac is quite short wince it just plugs into the keyboard, but I want to use the wired mouse with a laptop and the one that comes with an imac doesnt even reach around the back of a 13 inch Macbook.

Anyone know?

Sam

2. goldenlotus macrumors regular

It is about 1.5 feet long. I think it is exactly the same as the mice that come with the Imacs.

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I just pirated the keyboard extender off an old Mac.

Which keeps the mouse's leash from getting wrapped up in its feet, or choking it to death.

4. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I love the Mighty Mouse but the scroll ball is just horrible. After using it for about a year I became disgusted and bought a Microsoft (GASP!) mouse.

5. byakuya macrumors 6502a

byakuya

that's what I heard too...
    that's why I bought a Logitech mouse just to find out that with Logitech the drivers for Mac are totally buggy (at least that was the case for me).
    I heard good things about MS mice but I just couldn't connect a MS mouse to my first ever Mac (which is a Macbook LOL)

6. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

Haha, yea I was quite reluctant to buy a Microsoft mouse for use with my iMac. But I needed a new mouse that day and it was the only mouse I could find at a local retailer that wasn't all black. I was able to get it to work on Tiger and Leopard with no problems whatsoever. I plugged it in and it worked right of the bat, so I can't complain.